Friday, January 11, 2013

'Enhanced' thumbnails

Today's post is a look at some of the thumbnails shown previously, all grown up. They aren't pencils, per se, but they are rather thumbnails developed within an inch of their lives.

I wanted to see what my favorite little scribbles would bring once I added lighting and a little more thought into the composition. What I found was that while I enjoyed some more than others, sometimes there are roadblocks that don't come into view until after you've done a little development and exploration. A couple of my favorites in the group just fell apart when the light of day (no pun intended) was brought in. This is going to help me immensely when the time comes to put this baby together.

Also, it is kind of fun to look at as a whole, in a storyboard kind of way.



No comments:

Post a Comment